Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed inspections on property to determine value, factoring in dates, quality, and age of property.
- Use data such as incorporating cost, market and income approaches to property valuation.
- Produce written appraisals for clients, government agencies, or companies.
- Compile research in detailed reports.
- Correctly identify discrepancies between the property’s description and its actual state.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem coherently and provide precautionary advice before a purchase.
- Work on a client-to-client basis, making appraisals for a variety of reasons.
- Review and manage existing and incoming accounts as assigned.
- Assist in the initial review of appraisal reports.
- Create and facilitate orientation programs for newly-hired appraisers.
- Train and review work of subordinate staff; administers or provides recommendations for personnel matters such as recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, granting leave, performance reviews and disciplinary action.
- Conduct the yearly update of RCN (Reproduction Cost New of the improvement-guide and table).
- Assist in the development of methods, procedures and schedules used to appraise properties to ensure comparable appraisal values.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Regulation Commission License
- Experience in property sale and appraisal, or any property business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Tagalog
If you're interested, you can send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org