The Investor Accountant assists with the management of real estate and commercial investor loan portfolios. The incumbent assists and participates within the investor team with ongoing loan sales, management of the reporting and remitting for all loans sold to secondary markets, actively participate in the review of servicing agreements to determine the department requirements and assist in maintaining a database of regulatory requirements per servicer’s guidelines.
• Interact with private investors, trustees, government agencies and internal parties regarding bond payments, loan reporting and collateral issues on mortgage-backed securities.
• Post various servicing support systems after collecting and summarizing data.
• Control, review and analyze all investor loan activity on a regular and on-going basis, to assure loan system accuracy and compliance with participation and servicing agreements.
• Observe, understand and ensure department compliance with all requirements on investor bank accounts and investor reporting/accounting.
• Improve the documentation process within the team for investor reports.
• Prepare Financial Statements
• Ensure reconciliation of bank accounts
• Prepare weekly cash position
• Prepare Tax Compliance report
Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
• Degree in relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-organized and willing to learn new things
• Good command of computer literacy
• Paperwork and detail oriented
• Systematic filing
• Fluent in English and Tagalog
If you're interested, you can send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org