Job Title: Electro-Mech Technician
• Perform Daily Inspections of Building Utilities
- Inspect all lights and replace as needed.
- Inspect all utilities and repair as needed.
- Conduct follow-up inspection after all completed projects and repairs.
- Report all major incidents to the Building Engineer.
• Perform Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Maintenance
- Schedule major services when needed for electrical, plumbing and mechanical works
- Schedule routine for electrical, plumbing, mechanical and fire protection system
- Conduct general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping
• Perform Building Inspections for Safety
- Thoroughly inspect all hallways and walk ways between office for hazards
- Check all doors and access areas for easy usability, report all problems
- Maintain specified clearance level from Sprinkler Heads
- Ensure all contractors are working safely for themselves and others
- Coordinate renovations of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities
If you're interested, you can send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org